Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Conditionals

"If I had a chance to go abroad to study English like you, I would choose Canada."
Before I came here, I was thinking which country was the best to go to study, so I asked my teacher in Japan.

"If I were you, I'd take medicine because I don't want to die."
When I was younger, my mother used to say it to me because I hated every kind of medicine.

"If I had the long hair like you, I'd go to a hair dresser as soon as possible."
A lot of peaple say it to me.

"If you tell me your e-mail address, I'll send you some pictures."
I asked my friend for some pictures today.

"If I had been you, I wouldn't have done such a stupid thing."
When I was younger, my mother used to say it because I did lots of bad things.

1 comment:

HYO JIN LIM * Heather * said...

every mother says the same thing alsways!! hahah.

but i think if you had got your hair cut, u would have regreted! i think ur hair style is goon on u !