Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's about My hobby

I have a lot of hobbies like watching movies, playing soccer, playing video games, reading books and so on, but now what I'm especially interested in is collecting magnets. Whenever I travel somewhere, I buy a new magnet as a souvenir, so I have a lot of magnets in my house. I think you know the good feeling when you collect something. For me magnets seem to be treasures, and also they are great memories. Even here in Canada I already bought four or five magnets when I went to Yellow Knife and the Rocky Mountains. Each magnet has a picture on itselt. Therefore, it reminds me of good memories in the trip. For example, I have a magnet which has an Aurora picture. When I see it, I can remember the amazing experience there. Even though the picture doesn't tell everything, I can imagine with this. For this reason, I love to collect magnets.

No comments: